Blog Logo
  • Blog Slide
  • Blog Slide
  • Blog Slide

Why Your Company Needs A Strong Website

Picture this: You’re on a website, browsing a company’s products, trying to get a sense of what they’re about. But as you peruse you find the website is hard to navigate, there’s little to no contact information for the company available and you find yourself getting more and more frustrated.

Unfortunately, the experience described above seems to happen too often online and it can hurt a company’s prospects for business. Having a solid, good working website is perhaps one of the most important tools companies can have. If you’re looking for a website reboot for your company, website design services and website hosting services can offer many benefits to your business:

  • Helping Build Business: Websites aren’t just for information and marketing anymore. Websites are tools businesses use to share their stories and values and conduct business online.
    A website through a website hosting service is essential and website design services can help make your site user-friendly and pleasing to use. A website that’s built and maintained properly can last six or seven years without a rebuild. The last thing you want is for users to be turned off by slow navigation (both on a computer or a mobile device) or poor layout.
    A website development company can also help you build your business by making your website look more inviting. Surveys have found that almost 50% of people think the design of a site is among the top criterion for determining a company’s credibility. Simply put: people will take your business more seriously if your website looks professional.
  • Credibility: When it comes to your business’ website, think of that as your company’s online business address. This is where customers, associates and all kinds of people will come to find you online. When it comes to website design, make sure each page has a purpose. Make an inviting home page that lets people know what your company is about. Make your contact information easy to find.
    Most importantly, having a website gives your business credibility. It gives your business an online identity. It proves your company is real. With SEO website design services and social media accounts, customers will come to trust your company. A website hosting service will give companies the services and tech needed for customers to find you online.
  • Standing out: It’s been estimated that more than three billion people are online every single day. With SEO website design services, you can make your company stand out to the millions of people who surf the web every day. By not having a company website, you’re doing your small business a disservice.
    How can your business stand out online? Web design services or SEO website design services can develop a website that makes it easy to find and has a strong presence when it comes to distributable content (think social media and blogs). It also gives you a chance to conduct business all day, every day.
  • Building Relationships: For any business, established loyalty is important. You want customers to be interested in your products and do repeat business.
    A website can let visitors know who you are and what you’re about. On the flip side, you can allow visitors and customers to leave comments to let you know what they like or don’t like about your business and areas where you might be able to improve. When you think about your target market, remember the 80-20 principle: 80% of your site should be relevant to customer needs. The other 20% brings folks up to speed on what your business does.


On average, Google receives more than 100 billion searches per month and 57,000 searches per second. Additionally, more than 40% of a website’s generated revenue is captured by organic traffic. So combining an easy-to-use website built by SEO website design services with an increased social media footprint will allow companies to reap the benefits of doing business online.


Companies that can keep up with the times, keep things fresh and give customers what they want online will have customers more engaged and interested in what they have to offer. Website hosting services and SEO website design services can help you create the perfect custom built website or custom design website to draw customers in.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Joe says Hi

Welcome to Kameleon Media, the home of Joe Kameleon. You can expect the best news and media from Joe. He will bring you news, weather and financial market info. Stop back everyday (Joe misses you when you aren't here)

News

  • No items found in feed URL: http://www.nytimes.com/services/xml/rss/nyt/US.xml. You requested 5 items.
  • Calendar

    August 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Jul    
     1234
    567891011
    12131415161718
    19202122232425
    262728293031  

    Archives